To maintain order in the house will help a vertical vacuum cleaner. Such a household appliance is not designed for general cleaning, but it will perfectly cope with small pollution. At present, the consumer’s attention is represented by a huge variety of models of such vacuum cleaners. And to make it easier for you to choose a quality vertical vacuum cleaner, we present the rating of the best in our article.
Which firm to choose a upright vacuum cleaner?
The assortment of such products is already quite wide in the market – here the real giants for the production of household appliances position themselves, and only newcomers striving for the top. In order not to lose by buying such a far from inexpensive technique, give preference to well-established brands:
- Royal Philips. A company that has Dutch roots. Production profile of the company is production of technological products. The main goal of the leadership is the introduction of innovative technologies to maximize the life of people. Royal Philips has three activities: healthcare products, consumer products and lighting systems.
- Dyson. English company that specializes in the production of household appliances. The headquarters of the company is located in the southern part of England. The creator of the brand – James Dyson in 1992, equipped his small plant, where the first time a vacuum cleaner was born that coped with high-dispersion dust. As the appearance of this device spread throughout the world, its creator received his well-deserved awards. One of the activities of this company is charity. In 2010, about 6.5 million dollars were allocated for these purposes.
- Electrolux. Swedish firm that produces gas and electrical appliances. The company was established in 2010 in Stockholm. Production facilities of this company are scattered all over the world – Hungary, Sweden, Romania, Germany.
- Bosch. The company that was born in 1886. The founder of the company is Robert Bosch, for whom consumer confidence was much more valuable than profit. In the beginning, the firm looked like a small car repair shop in Stuttgart. To date, Bosch has established itself as the world’s leading manufacturer of home appliances.
The main characteristics on the basis of which the rating was compiled
The presented rating of wireless vacuum cleaners we made on the basis of customer feedback. To choose a wireless vacuum cleaner for home, you need to pay attention to many nuances. The main factors in the assessment of models were as follows:
- Device power.
- Build quality.
- Completion of goods.
- Quality of cleaning.
- Weight of the device.
- Degree of maneuverability.