We all love a squeaky clean home. It may be easy to just spruce up your crib. However, maintaining the tidiness is another story. To achieve it, we need the right tools. And each tool has its own function.
Vacuum cleaners were invented particularly to clean carpets. In fact, earlier models were called carpet sweeper. But not all vacuum cleaners were created equal.
There is one brand that is cut above the rest – Shark Vacuum Cleaners. And in this article, we`ll compare two models – Shark NV360 vs NV356.
Shark Navigator NV360 Upright Vacuum Review
What most people look for in a vacuum cleaner is its suctioning ability. The price tag doesn’t necessarily matter. It only needs to function well for your purpose. Also, it must be durable enough to last for years.
That is why people love Shark NV360. It is a Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Cleaner. It has a combination of power, suction and convenience in one tool.
You can also easily clean hard-to-reach areas since it has a lift away feature. All you need to do is press a button to lift the canister away. Afterward, it is ready to clean insurmountable areas.
The seal system inside the canister traps all the dirt inside. It goes into the HEPA filter which traps 99% of tiny dust, allergens and microbes inside the vacuum. So, all the dust won’t go back to the air.
Also, all of its attachments are useful. Then, if you plan to clean for longer periods, you can do it. It has an easy-to-empty large-capacity dust cup.
This will help you clean without interruption. No need to stop to change plugs. You also won’t have to worry about losing suction. No need to buy any bags. It works wonders for any types of floors.
- Lift-Away Upright Vacuum.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + Hepa filter.
- Under appliance wand.
- Air-driven pet brush.
- Dusting brush.
- Motorized floor brush inside.
- 5-inch crevice tool.
- Long reach hose.
- Swivel steering. Perfect for maneuvering around furniture.
- 25 feet cord – long enough to clean areas that are far from an electrical socket.
- 13 lbs weight – light enough to move around.
- Both top and bottom can be opened to remove debris.
- Not hard to figure out how to put the attachments.
- Can be stored in any tiny spaces.
- It has impressive suction. But it puts a lot of strain on the shoulder and back.
- Generic manual across multiple models.
- On and off button couldn’t be found on easily so. A tall person would have to bend to find it.
- The cord is not retractable.
- Smaller motorhead.
- It won’t stand up.
- Broken after a year.
A lot of customer reviews say that Shark NV360 is a lot better than their previous vacuum cleaners. . In fact, it performs better compared to more expensive vacuum cleaners. All the cons are negotiable and all the other issues are minor compared to the benefits you’ll get.
So, Shark NV360 is a high-quality product. Buying one is such a good investment.
Also read about models from Shark brand here: 7 Best-Rated Vacuums for Stairs on the Market Today
Shark NV356 Lift-Away Vacuum Review
Shark NV356 is not much different compared to NV360. Both models have almost identical specs and key features. But NV356 and NV360 have notable differences as well.
One of them is NV356 it has a slightly smaller canister. It is also easy to put together. Also, compared to other brands like Eureka, Shark NV356 is much quieter.
Its navigator is flexible. It can intensely clean both bare floors and carpets. Just like the NV360, this one also holds tons of dirt. It is also easy to manipulate.
- Approved by British Allergy Foundation.
- Brushroll shutoff. Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning.
- Multi-level filtration. Multiple filters keep dust and allergens from escaping the vacuum as you clean your home.
- Powerful and lightweight – Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds.
- Dusting brush.
- Pet tool with spinning brush.
- 8-inch crevice tool.
- 30-feet cord.
- The head has power roller to pound the carpet to release more dirt.
- Handle with the stretch tube.
- Canister opens up from both top and bottom.
- Can also work completely flat under the bed.
- Doesn’t clog up even if you have to vacuum dog hairs every day.
- Easy to clean, easy to unplug, and lightweight enough. Not be a pain to move around.
- Very quiet.
- Good for all types of floors.